19 oct 2021 10:52:00Co-organised by the Council of Europe and the OECD 9 november 2021
15 oct 2021 14:03:00
HELP training sessions on Key Principles on Bioethics under the Project on ‘‘Human Rights Protection in Biomedicine’’ in Armenia14 - 15 October 2021
Online HELP training sessions on Key Principles on Bioethics were organised on 14 and 15 October...
11 oct 2021 11:27:009-10 October 2021
On 9-10 October 2021 two-days capacity-building training for journalists participating in the...
22 sep 2021 16:45:00YEREVAN, ARMENIA 17 September 2021
On September 17, the Chair of the RA NA Standing Committee on Protection of Human Rights and...
- NEW “Vaccine pass”: a new statement of the Committee on Bioethics underlined the human rights challenges
- Vaccine passports: Council of Europe issues guidance to governments to safeguard human rightsts
- Statement - COVID-19 and vaccines : ensuring equitable access to vaccination during the current and future pandemics
- A Council of Europe contribution to support member states in addressing healthcare issues in the context of the present public health crisis and beyond
- DH-BIO Statement on human rights considerations relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic
What we do ?
Biological and medical research and developments in technology have produced spectacular advances in the health field. However, these advances raise ethical issues that affect the individual and protection of the individual’s rights and dignity (genetics, transplantation, biobanks, emerging technologies, etc).