Roma Youth Conference 2015
The second Roma youth conference organised by the Council of Europe was held during 19 – 22 October in Budapest and gathered 110 participants from 30 European countries, out of which around 80 Roma youth leaders and members of Roma youth organisations and 30 institutional representatives.
The Conference took stock and draw lessons from the last four years of the implementation of the Roma Youth Action Plan and has provided an opportunity to revise the content and orientations of the Roma youth agenda, specifically also for the future of the Roma Youth Action Plan. Among other, it has associated new partners with the “double mainstreaming” processes of Roma youth matters.
Many international organisations and institutions have more explicitly affirmed their interest in making Roma youth as priority of their agendas.
- Presentation of the second Roma Youth Conference
- Programme of the second Roma Youth Conference in English
- Programme of the second Roma Youth Conference in Romany
- List of participants
- Declaration of the Roma Youth Conference 2015
- Declaration of the Roma Youth Conference 2015 in Romany
- Roma youth Conference Conclusions
- Roma Youth Conference Report 2015
- Guidelines for Implementation of the Roma Youth Action Plan 2016-2020