- Roma Youth Participation in Action
Study on Roma youth participation: good practices, from the local to the European level
- Mirrors – Manual on combating antigypsyism through human rights education
The Mirrors manual is designed to empower young people to tackle individual and institutional racism against Roma, the manual provides educators, teachers, trainers and youth organisations with comprehensive educational activities for groups of all types; those with or without Roma participants, as well as mixed groups.
- Barabaripen - Young Roma speak about discrimination
An awareness-raising and educational tool on the topic of multiple discrimination. It includes life stories of nine young Roma affected by multiple discrimination across Europe; analysis of the mechanism of discrimination and strategies of young people use in oder to tack it; educational activities with young people using the life stored and background material.
- Right to Remember - A Handbook for Education with Young People on the Roma Genocide -The publication is a self-contained educational resource for all those wishing to promote deeper awareness of the Roma Genocide and combat discrimination. Right to Remember includes educational activities, as well as ideas for commemoration events, and information about the Genocide and its relevance to the situation of the Roma people today. The second edition of the publication published in 2017 incorporates changes mainly into the introductory part of the handbook.
- Study on the results and impact of the Roma Youth Action Plan (2016-2019)
- Evaluation of the Roma Youth Action Plan - Final Report
This report represents the main findings of the evaluation of the Roma Youth Action Plan carried out in 2015.
- Roma Youth Action Plan brochure 2016
- Roma Youth Action Plan brochure 2014
This brochure includes the description of the Roma Youth Action Plan and the plan of activities for 2014, as well as a short description of the activities undertaken during 2013.
- Roma Youth Action Plan brochure 2013
This brochure includes the description of the Roma Youth Action Plan and the plan of activities in 2012 and 2013, as well as a description of one key activity, the training course for Roma youth leaders and activists for promoting human rights and taking action against discrimination.
- Roma Youth Action Plan 2013
Description of the Roma Youth Action Plan from February 2013 based on the guidelines developed by participants at the first Roma Youth Conference in Strasbourg together with the plan of activities in 2012 and 2013.
- Guidelines for a European Roma Youth Action Plan : English, Romani
The Guidelines for European Roma Youth Action Plan were a result of the first Roma Youth Conference organised by the Council of Europe in September 2016. The document presents the results and proposals of the conference participants and reflect the aspirations of Roma youth representatives and organisations.
- Guidelines for the implementation of the Roma Youth Action Plan 2016-2020
- Presentation of the second Roma Youth Conference
Detailed presentation and background information of the second Roma Youth Conference.
- Programme of the second Roma Youth Conference in English
Detailed programme and background information of the Roma Youth Conference in English.
- Programme of the second Roma Youth Conference in Romany
Detailed programme and background information of the Roma Youth Conference in Romany.
- List of participants
Detailed list of participants at the Roma Youth Conference with contact details.
- Declaration of the Roma Youth Conference 2015 in English
Participants statement of the Roma Youth Conference in English
- Declaration of the Roma Youth Conference 2015 in Romany
Participants statement of the Roma Youth Conference in Romany
- Roma youth Conference Conclusions
Reflection of the conference proposals towards the challenges and needs of Roma young people in Europe.
- Roma Youth Conference Report 2015
A report of the second Roma Youth Conference organised by the Council of Europe in October 2015.
- Report of the Roma Youth Conference
This conference report includes the main outcomes of the conference, and provides reflections related to the context of the conference, with emphasis on the political European framework and the situation of Roma youth in Europe.
- Roma Youth Conference video
Almost 10 minutes video created during the Roma Youth Conferences held at the European Youth Center Strasbourg during 26-30 September 2011. Many opinions and reflections are shared from young Roma living across Europe.
- List of participants of the Roma Youth Conference
Detailed list of participants at the Roma Youth Conference with contact details
- Message of support from the Council of Europe Human Rights Commissioner, Thomas Hammerberg
- Presentation of the Roma Youth Conference
Detailed presentation and background information of the Roma Youth Conference
- Programme of the Roma Youth Conference
Aims, objectives and programme of the Roma Youth Conference
- Podcast on the Roma Youth Conference
Rui Gomes, Head of Education and Training Division of the Council of Europe’s Youth Department discusses the Roma Youth Conference (September, 2011).
- Podcast "Roma youth conference - Momentum for change"
In this podcast, Dr Rene Weingärtner, the Council of Europe’s Director of Youth and Sport joins the European Roma Rights Centre’s Anca Sadescu and the United Kingdom Gipsy Council’s Terezia Rostas to discuss the Roma Youth Conference (September, 2011).
- FERYP Study Session Report: Roma Women = Empowered Women
Study session report organised by the Forum of European Roma Young People - FERYP
- Rapport de la Première rencontre Jeunesse Rom et Gens du Voyage de France
Report of the first meeting of Roma young people from France.
- Tomorrow will be a better day… Participation of Roma young people in the neighbourhood and youth policy in Flanders 2014 - Research report
A report outlining the results of an exploratory research where information was collected and a limited analysis is presented of the existing participation opportunities for Roma children and young people in neighborhood and policy in Flanders.
- United for Dignity Conference report
The report summarises the conference’s input, discussions and conclusions and is intended as a tool to explore multiple discrimination affecting Roma young people and the steps that need to be taken at different levels (local, national, international, institutional and in the civic society) to tackle it effectively. The United for Dignity conference was organised during 24 – 26 June at the European Youth Center Strasbourg.
- Roma Youth, Building Bridges! study session report 2015
Report of the study session organised by the Forum of European Roma Young People and United Societies of Balkans
- Compass - Manual on human rights education with young people 2012 - on-line version
- The Compass: Human Rights training manual in different languages
- Compass Edit 2012 (downloadable pdf version)
- Gender Matters – addressing Gender Based violence
- Compasito - Human Rights education for children (in various languages)
- Education pack - activities for youth work (in various languages)
- Domino - activities for campaigning
- T-kits on Conflict transformation from the EU-CoE partnership
- Other useful T-kits from the EU-CoE partnership
- European Union Council Conclusion: Acceleration the Process of Roma Integration (8 December 2016)