Impressum and acknowledgements
We have made all possible efforts to trace references of texts and activities to their authors and give them the necessary credits. We apologise for any omissions and will be pleased to correct them in the next edition.
We would like to express our gratitude to all those involved in the organisations whose practices are described in this work, namely:
- Merdjan Jakupov (Amaro Foro, Germany),
- Ionut Stan (Gypsy Eye, Romania),
- Bozena Karvelene (Roma Integration House, Lithuania),
- Liliya Makaveeva (Integro Association, Bulgaria),
- Miroslav Broz (Konexe, Czech Republic),
- Elizabeta Lakosil and Nicholas Paddison (Institute MOVIT, Slovenia),
- Oein DeBhairduin (LGBT Pave Point, Ireland),
- Laure Dewitte (Cooperative Mandacaru and Fundação António Silva Leal, Portugal),
- Brian Belton (Roma Support Group, United Kingdom),
- Simona Torotcoi and Gabriela Hrabranova (RomaReact, International project),
- Mustafa Jakupov (RRoma, “the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”),
- Elena Neshovska and Fatma Bajram (Sumnal, “the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”),
- Jonathan Mack (ternYpe international Roma youth network).
This work is the result of the co-operation between the Youth Department and the Romed and Romact Programmes of the Council of Europe.
Roma Youth Participation in Action
Roma youth participation: good practices, from the local to the European level
Contributors: Alexandra Raykova, Miguel Angel Garcia Lopez, Nik Paddison, Brian Belton
Editors: Nik Paddison, Mara Georgescu
Project assistant: Denis Durmish
The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Council of Europe.
Copyright of this publication is held by the Council of Europe. No parts of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted for commercial purposes in any form or by any means, electronic (CDRom, Internet, etc.) or mechanical including photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system, without the permission in writing from the Publishing Division (firstname.lastname@example.org), Directorate of Communication of the Council of Europe (copy to the European Youth Centre Budapest, 1-3 Zivatar utca, H-1024 Budapest, Hungary; email: email@example.com).
Reproduction of material from this publication is authorised for non-commercial education purposes only and on condition that the source is properly quoted.
All other correspondence concerning this document should be addressed to the Youth Department of the Council of Europe:
European Youth Centre Strasbourg
30, rue Pierre de Coubertin
F- 67075 Strasbourg Cedex – France
© Council of Europe, 2015
Proofreading: Rachel Appleby