Representation in CoE
Minister of Foreign Affairs Zohrab Mnatsakanyan represents the Republic of Armenia in the Committee of Ministers.
Permanent Representative: Ambassador Paruyr Hovhannisyan is Armenia’s permanent representative to the Council of Europe.
Armenia is represented in the Parliamentary Assembly by a delegation of four representatives and four substitutes.
- Mr. Ruben Rubinyan ("My Step" fraction) Chairperson of the Armenian delegation
- Ms. Naira Zohrabyan (Prosperous Armenia fraction)
- Mr. Hovhannes Igityan ("My Step" fraction)
- Mr. Edmon Marukyan (Bright Armenia fraction)
- Mr. Sos Avetisyan ("My Step" fraction) Vice-Chairperson of the delegation
- Ms. Tatevik Hayrapetyan ("My Step" fraction)
- Ms. Mikayel Melkumyan (Prosperous Armenia fraction)
- Mr. Vladimir Vardanyan ("My Step" fraction)
Permanent Secretariat of the Republic of Armenia delegation in PACE
Ms. Karine Shimshiryan (Secretary)
Head of the External Relations Department
National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia
Tel: (374-11) 513 430
fax: (374-10) 527 450
The judge for Armenia in the European Court of Human Rights is Armen Harutyunyan.
Chamber of Local Authorities
- Mrs. Diana Gasparyan, Mayor, Community of Vagharshapat
- Mr. Emin Yeritsyan, Councilor, Community of Parakar
- Ms. Jemma Harutyunyan, Mayor, Community of Amasia
- Mr. Vardan Hovhannisyan, Mayor, Community of Jermuk
Chamber of Regions
- Ms. Alina Harutyunyan, Mayor, Community of Nor-Yerznka
- Mr. Davit Khazhakyan,
- Mr. Kamo Kakoyan, Mayor, Community of Nor Kharbert
- Ms. Arevik Lokyan, Councillor, City of Vanadzor
Deputy Head of Delegation
Mr. Vardan Hovhannisyan,