Consultative Committee of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Sport (EPAS)
It comprises members of sports organisations, NGOs and international organisations.
As a partnership body, it gives its opinion on the programme of activities and provides advice for the decisions of the Governing Board.
It is appointed by the Governing Board which also draws up its terms of reference.
The following European sports organisations are members of the Consultative Committee:
- European Association for Sport Management (EASM)
- European Fair Play Movement (EFPM)
- European Athlete Student Network (EAS)
- European Athletics
- European Elite Athletes Association (EU Athletes)
- European Gay & Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF)
- European Network of Sport Education (ENSE)
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation (ENGSO)
- European Olympic Committees (EOC)
- European Paralympic Committee (EPC)
- European Physical Education Association (EUPEA)
- European University Sports Association (EUSA)
- Fare network
- Global Association of International Sports Federations (GAISF)
- International Council of Sports Science and Physical Education
- International Dance Organization (IDO)
- International SAMBO Federation (FIAS)
- International School Sports Federation (ISF)
- International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA)
- Peace and Sport
- Play the Game
- Special Olympics Europe Eurasia
- Sports Rights Owners Coalition (SROC)
- The Association for International Sport for All (TAFISA Europe)
- Union of European Football Associations (UEFA)
- International Federation of Sport Officials (IFSO)
Other candidatures have been submitted and are being selected by the statutory bodies. It is EPAS’ wish that each European sporting discipline be represented on the Consultative Committee by a single sports federation.