On 9 December 2016 the Special Representative on migration and refugees chaired a session on “Migration: Risks & Opportunities” at a high-level conference marking the Council of Europe Development Bank’s 60th anniversary in Paris.
The speakers in the session were:
- Marek Belka, former Prime Minister and former Governor of the Central Bank, Poland
- Pierre Heilbronn, Vice President, Policy and Partnerships, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Zoran Lazarov, Assistant Minister and Head of International Cooperation, European Affairs and Planning, Ministry of Interior, Serbia
- Thomas Liebig, Principal Administrator, International Migration Division, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Rainer Münz, Adviser on Migration and Demography to the European Political Strategy Centre, European Commission