Other Educational Ressources
The educational resources of the Council of Europe youth sector are useful in addressing the issues raised when combating hate speech with young people.
They provide concrete ideas and practical activities based on human rights education and youth participation.
Some of the most popular resources are:
- Compass, a manual for Human Rights Education with Young People
- Compasito, a manual for Human Rights Education with Young People
- Education Pack “All Different – All Equal”, ideas, resources, methods and activities for non-formal intercultural education with young people and adults
- Mirrors, a manual on combating anti-Gypsyism through human rights education
- Gender Matters, a manual on addressing gender-based violence affecting young people
For a short presentation of all the educational resources consult the Youth Department’s manuals and handbooks page.