The Council of Europe is currently implementing the Project “Support for capacity building of magistrates in the field of human rights in Morocco", in the framework of the Programme " Regional Support to Reinforce Human rights, Rule of Law and Democracy in the Southern Mediterranean (South Programme IV)", co-funded by the European Union and the Council of Europe and implemented by the latter.
In this context, the Council of Europe is looking for several Contractors to provide training services to judges, prosecutors, and judicial officials in Morocco on the protection of human rights at international and European level in accordance with the tasks and deliverables detailed in the contract.
Expertise on the following topics is required:
- Rights of the accused: before and during the trial
- Right to personal security/Arbitrary detention and protection of persons deprived of their liberty
- Prohibition of torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- Right to life and Right against enforced disappearance
- Principle of equality and Right to non-discrimination
The expected start date is 2 November 2021.
The deadline for submission of tenders is 30 September 2021.
Interested Providers are invited to consult the tender documents, and the contract documents, which contain a full description of the conditions of engagement.
- Tender Document (French only)
- Contract document (French only)