Serbian Investigative Journalist Ivan Ninić Suffers Brutal Attack
According to Union of Serbian Journalists (UNS), Ivan Ninić has published approximately 300 articles and investigative stories, a large number of which were published on the anti-corruption website Pistaljka. He also participated in the writing of the Anti-corruption Council’s Annual Report on the ownership structure and control of the media in Serbia. Ninić is also the Executive Director of "Center for the rule of law", a Serbian NGO which is about to launch its online platform.
- Article in Balkan Insight: 'Serbia Urged to Solve New Attack on Journalist'
- NUNS (Independent Association of Journalists of Serbia) Press Release (in Serbian only):' Ivan Ninić: Znam ko je naručio moje prebijanje'
- UNS (Association of Journalists of Serbia) Press Release (in Serbian only): 'UNS: Napad na Ivana Ninića pretnja srpskom istraživačkom novinarstvu'
- EFJ statement: 'EFJ and IFJ denounce beating of Serbian journalist'
- IFJ statement: 'IFJ and EFJ denounce beating of Serbian journalist'