The Joint EU/Council of Europe Project “European Union and Council of Europe working together to strengthen the protection of human rights” is launching a tender procedure for purchase of services of furniture production for the in the Training Center created before the Secretariat of the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights.
Deadline for tenders submission is 02 December 2021.
Tenders shall be submitted by email only (with attachments) to the email address) firstname.lastname@example.org with the following reference in subject: Tender 4757/2021/33/1_Name of your company. Tenders addressed to another email address will be rejected.
All questions shall be submitted at least 2 (two) working days before the deadline for submission of the tenders and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address ) email@example.com with the following reference in subject: Tender 4757/2021/33/1_Question
The Project is launching a tender procedure for purchase of services of furniture production of furniture production for the in the Training Center created before the Secretariat of the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights. The Training Centre will serve as a platform for realization of various educational initiatives and campaigns, including video conferencing, webinars, trainings etc.
The detailed description of each furniture item, sizes, etc. are provided in Annex 1 to Tender file.
Period: It is expected that Provider to produce and install the requested furniture in the premises of the Training center of the Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights by 24 January 2022.
NB!!! The Project is VAT exempted in Ukraine as the Joint project of the European Union and the Council of Europe registered at the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine on the basis of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine’s Decree “On the unified system of the use and monitoring of international technical assistance” n.153 approved on 15.02.2002. Services to be provided under this Act of Engagement will be invoiced VAT excluded unless the Council requests otherwise.
Exclusion criteria and absence of conflict of interests
Tenderers shall be excluded from participating in the tender procedure if they:
- have been sentenced by final judgment on one or more of the following charges: participation in a criminal organisation, corruption, fraud, money laundering;
- are in a situation of bankruptcy, liquidation, termination of activity, insolvency or arrangement with creditors or any like situation arising from a procedure of the same kind, or are subject to a procedure of the same kind;
- have received a judgment with res judicata force, finding an offence that affects their professional integrity or serious professional misconduct;
- do not comply with their obligations as regards payment of social security contributions, taxes and dues, according to the statutory provisions of their country of incorporation, establishment or residence;
- are or are likely to be in a situation of conflict of interests;
- are or if their owner(s) or executive officer(s), in the case of legal persons, are included in the lists of persons or entities subject to restrictive measures applied by the European Union (available at www.sanctionsmap.eu).
- Legal person or consortia of legal and/or natural persons registered according to the national legislation;
- At least 5 years of experience in the sphere of furniture production – proven by company’s registration documents and portfolio of previous successfully completed orders.
- Proof of possibility to carry out an appropriate type of economic activity.
- Quality of the offer (60%), including:
- The quality of materials (40%)– certificates proving the quality of materials (corresponding to the national standards DSTU; The warranty exceeding 12 months will be considered as an additional benefit;
- Technical proposal (10%) – technical capacity and human resources to be assigned to provide the requested services in full and compliance with technical specification;
- Timeframe (10%) Completing the manufacturing and installation within the deadline. The ability and readiness to complete the order before the deadline (15 December) will be considered as an additional benefit.
- Financial offer (40%).
DOCUMENTS AND SAMPLES TO BE PROVIDED
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached)
- Registration documents (scanned copies of originals in Ukrainian) and documents proving the ability to carry out an appropriate type of economic activity;
- Presentation or link to company’s portfolio demonstrating at least 10 samples of produced furniture of different complexity and describing overall experience in the field of furniture production;
- Filled in Annex 2 to Tender file containing:
- Brief description of provider’s experience in the field of furniture manufacturing and technical capacity
- Detailed description of the materials to be used for manufacturing the proposed furniture items
- Timeframe of the provision of expected deliverables
- Copy of the certificates proving the quality of materials (corresponding to the national standards DSTU);
- Samples of the materials used for the production of furniture.
Act of Engagement and Annex 2 to Tender File should be submitted in English, other documents can be submitted in Ukrainian. Failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender.
If any of the documents listed above are missing, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the tender.
The Council reserves the right to reject a tender if the scanned documents are of such a quality that the documents cannot be read once printed.