The Council of Europe project “Supporting the transparency, inclusiveness and integrity of electoral practice in Ukraine” – Phase II (hereinafter “the Project”), implemented within the Action Plan for Ukraine 2018-2021, is launching a tender procedure for purchase of local consultancy services on web development and IT-related issues.
Expected duration of the provided services: 24 March 2021 – 31 December 2021
All offers should be sent to
All questions shall be submitted by 18 March 2021 and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address
- natural person (including private entrepreneur) or legal person;
- proven experience in the field of consultancy services with regard to the web development and IT-related services in Ukraine;
- proven experience of working with technologies described in the section “B. EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: “Technology stack” of the tender
- Quality of the offer (80%), including knowledge and professional background/ experience/portfolio in:
(a) developing technical specifications for websites / online platforms / applications development and/or their optimisation, including methodology/tools for quality check; previous experience in development technical documentation with regard to online educational platforms would be an asset;
(b) developing technical assignments for frontend / backend developers / other web development / IT specialists;
- Financial offer (20%).
Expert advice and technical support to the Project team on web development and IT-related issues, which may include but not be limited to:
- developing technical specifications, in particular, with regard to further CEC online Platform development/modification;
- defining requirements/needs and developing respective technical assignments for front-end / back-end developers / other web development / IT specialists;
- providing technical advice with regard to support, possible optimisations, modifications and further development of the CEC online Platform in compliance with best value for money approach;
- monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the technical assignments by service providers engaged by the Council throughout the Project implementation;
- developing and revising technical instructions / “how-to” / manuals / recommendations;
- providing other consultancy on web development / IT-related issues as necessary for the implementation of the Project’s other activities
Documents to be provided
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached);
- A detailed CV, preferably in Europass Format, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- Registration documents, for legal persons and private entrepreneurs only (scanned copy of originals in Ukrainian and/or English);
- List of and links to websites/ online platforms/ applications to download etc. with substantial description of tenderer’s role in it, including the methodology used to ensure the quality of implementation/production process and final products;
- Reference letters would be an asset.
All documents shall be submitted in English, except registration documents for legal persons and private entrepreneurs to be submitted in Ukrainian, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender.
Attachments to the present announcement contain full description of the terms and conditions of the providers’ involvement: