Consultations on the ongoing preparation of a 2nd Additional Protocol to the Budapest Convention will be held within the framework of the Octopus Conference on Cybercrime from 20 to 22 November 2019, and specifically on Thursday, 21 November and Friday, 22 November.
They are to permit an exchange of views between representatives of the Cybercrime Convention Committee and:
- Civil society organisations and academia
- Data protection experts
- Industry (service providers and associations)
Interested stakeholders are invited to register for the Octopus Conference by 20 October 2019. Conference space is limited. Interested stakeholders may also send written comments on the questions raised in this guide by 8 November 2019.
- Discussion Guide for consultations with civil society, data protection authorities and industry
- Provisional draft text of provisions
- Protocol consultations webpage