Within its 69th plenary meeting (12-16 October 2015), the Groupe of States against corruption organised a round table on the "Gender dimensions of GRECO’s Fourth Evaluation Round" as a Follow-up to the 2013 Prague Conference.
- Ms Melanie SULLY, Director, Institute for Go-Governance, Professor of Political Science (Austria);
- Ms Helena LIŠUCHOVÁ, Head of International Co-operation Department, Ministry of Justice, Czech Republic, member of the GRECO’s Bureau, GRECO’s Gender Equality Rapporteur;
- Mr Aksel SUNDSTRÖM, University of Gothenburg (Sweden);
- Mr Matthias KOPETZKY, Chair of Anti-Crime-Working-Group, Institute of Internal Auditors - IIA Austria, Institute for Internal Revision (Austria);
- Ms Sonja ROBNIK, Ministry for Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities (Slovenia).
Conclusions were adressed by Mr Marin MRČELA, Justice at the Supreme Court (Croatia), President of GRECO.