Visual identity - download
Visual identity for light background
Visual identity for dark background
- We highly recommend you use the original EYF visual identity in colour.
- CoE logo should always be on right to EYF visual identity.
- You should keep the ratio of the image and if the size is adapted, keep in mind that the text should still be legible (for both EYF & COE).
- In relation to other logos or page layout: if you plan to use the logo in the footer/at the bottom of page, we prefer to be given acknowledgement by being presented on the bottom right hand side; if on top/header, rather be on the top left hand side.
- You can use the other colours of the logo and visual identity, if these are more appropriate for your background, purpose etc.
Grant beneficiaries must
- use the Council of Europe logo* and the visual identity of the EYF on any publication, material, website
- mention the support of the EYF
- print the EYF posters and use them in the venue during their activities
*During 2019, the Council of Europe logo should be accompanied by the 70th anniversary logo which can be found here.