Resources on gender
Council of Europe resources
Other online content
- Manual: Supporting Gender Equality Rapporteurs (GERs) in their role
- Gender equality Glossary
- Glossary of the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Unit
- Council of Europe Gender Equality Strategy 2018-2023
- Compendium of good practices on local & regional level policies to combat discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation & gender identity
- Gender Equality factsheets
- Gender Equality Commission
- Compass (gender equality section)
- EYF Report on the Gender Equality Matters! Seminar held by the Youth Department
- Guidelines on integrating gender equality in intercultural youth activities of the Council of Europe and its partners
- Toolkits for gender mainstreaming in Council of Europe projects
This non-exhaustive toolbox aims at being a hands-on guide for youth NGOs on how to integrate a gender perspective when organising youth activities. It proposes seven key methods that NGOs could easily adopt in the processes and different steps when organising a youth activity: preparation, implementation, follow-up. It was first piloted during the 2017 EYF (Re)wind Seminar in Strasbourg, during which the EYF discussed this tool with representatives of youth NGOs and received their feedback.
You can find the pdf here.