The European Committee for Social Cohesion elected on 17 May 2022, during its 1st meeting, Mr Joe Gerada (Malta) as Chair and Ms Rita Skrebiškienė (Lithuania) as Vice-Chair.
Mr Jerzy Ciechanski (Poland) and Mr Riccardo Venturini (San Marino) were elected as Bureau members. It was decided that the third member of the Bureau will be elected at a later stage.
In addition, the CCS appointed the following rapporteurs:
- Mr Alexis Rinckenbach (France) as Rapporteur on Gender Equality and on Roma and Traveller issues
- Mr Riccardo Venturini (San Marino) as Rapporteur on youth
- Mr Per-Anders Sunesson (Sweden) as Rapporteur on children’s rights.
- Appointment of a Rapporteur on rights of persons with disabilities
- Ms Natalie Williamson (United Kingdom) as Rapporteur on rights of persons with disabilities.