The Enter! project has involved a wide variety of partners, from international bodies and organisations to local partners, all reunited by the aim of the project to promtoe social rights for young people. Partners in Enter! had several roles: to provide project orientation, to contribute to the project content and activities and to promtoe the project towards other actors.
The project partners include:
- the co-management system of the youth sector, namely the Advisory Council on Youth and the European Steering Committee on Youth, involved in all phases of the development of the project, including monitoring and evaluation
- the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe, providing advice and assistance to the project
- the European Youth Foundation, supporting the projects developed with young people by the Enter! training courses' participants
- the Open Society Foundations, which supported projects of participants in the second LTTC
- researchers, providing input and evidence for the project orientations
- the European Youth Forum and other international organisations, engaged in partnerships to further the theme of social rights among their members
- SALTO Participation and SALTO Inclusion, supporting the project orientations and promoting the project activities.