Children and Youth at Risk
European Economic Area and Norway Grants
Donor Programme Partner in three countries: Bulgaria, Romania, and Slovakia.
- Strategic advice to identify priority areas in the field of education;
- Practical advice to ensure envisaged activities comply with CoE standards;
- Support to the beneficiaries during programme development and implementation to ensure quality and compliance with the rules and regulations, provide trainings, share the European experience.
Project Partner of two projects helping to develop:
- Pre-school education that foster multicultural learning and the integration of Roma children in Bulgaria;
- Four youth centres in the area with high Roma population in Bulgaria;
- Anti-discrimination strategy with focus on education in Romania.