Ambassadors and representatives of the Council of Europe’s 47 Member States, Observer States, the European Union, Belarus, Israel and Kazakhstan are invited to an ‘Open Door Day’ on Monday 25 November 2019, to find out more about the Directorate General of Democracy priorities and activities (link to the Programme).
Leaflets, factsheets and other information and materials will be available at the event which take place at Agora"s building (Room GO3) at 15h.
- Agenda of the DG Democracy Open Doors Day 2019
- Speech of Snežana SAMARDŽIĆ-MARKOVIĆ, Director General of Democracy (DGII)
- Presentation of the Democratic Governance sector, Claudia Luciani, Director of Human Dignity, Equality and Governance
- Speech of Susanne Keitel, Director of European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare (EDQM)
- Presentation of the commitment to the reform of the DG Democracy
- Directorate General of Democracy at a glance