Are you a young student/researcher who has published academic research in the field of data protection in 2022? If you think your research is original and has an impact, the Council of Europe Convention 108 Committee invites you to submit your research for the 5th edition of the Stefano Rodota Award!
- You are under 40 years of age at the time of submission of your application
- You are a national of a country participating in the work of the Convention 108 Committee (members and observers)
- Your academic research related to data protection was published or finalized in 2022
- Your academic research, study or article that is published or submitted to a journal does not require exclusive submission of the research
- You are submitting your application in English or French
For more details including the application form and the competition rules, visit the 2023 Rodotà Award page.