Council of Europe
Palais de l'Europe Building
Avenue de l’Europe
F - 67075 Strasbourg Cedex
Please click here.
Please note the change in access to the Palais de l’Europe.
Due to construction works, the main entrance is inaccessible, and access to the building is ensured through "PC Ouest" control post via Allée Spach (HAV building). There will be signposting to guide participants from the lower stairway on the Avenue de l’Europe.
Important Access will be granted to registered participants only. Please bring a valid ID card to access the building.
The registration desk will be open:
T-CY 19 Plenary [restricted to T-CY members and observers]:
- on 9 July 2018 from 08:00 in front of Room 1
Protocol Drafting Plenary [restricted to T-CY members and observers]:
- on 10 July 2018 from 08:00 in front of Room 1
- on 11 July 2018 from 08:00 in front of Room 1
- on 11 July 2018 from 13:00 in front of Hemicycle
- on 12 July 2018 from 08:00 in front of Hemicycle
- on 13 July 2018 from 08:00 in front of Hemicycle
A welcome desk will be set up in front of Room 1 (9-11 July) and Hemicycle (11-13 July) with documents (agenda and list of participants).
A cocktail dinner is organised on 11 July 2018 at 19:00 on the occasion of the Octopus Conference, as well as the 19th T-CY Plenary and the 2nd meeting of the Protocol Drafting Plenary.
The price of 25 EUR per person is to be paid by participants directly at the entry to the restaurant.
- Selection of hot and cold hors d'œuvres (savory and sweet)
- Drinks: 1 glass of wine / water + 1 cup of tea / coffee / infusion
The restaurant accepts only cash and will not be able to give change due to the large number of participants.
That's why we kindly ask you to come to the restaurant with 25 euros in cash.
Note for football fans: although terrace is reserved for us, the restaurant has available TV screens in the bowling area at the lower level.
Please confirm your participation to the diner before 7 July by filling in the form here.