The Secretariat of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes and of the European Institute of Cultural Routes is pleased to announce the organization of its first cycle of live webinars: "Cultural Routes Dialogues: challenges and opportunities post Covid-19".
The aim of this initiative is to examine the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cultural and tourism sector - in particular on the networks and activities of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe-, to identify challenges that Cultural Routes are facing and discuss opportunities and innovative solutions to overcome this crisis.
The first edition will take place on Friday 8th May from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (CEST) and will focus on Cultural Routes based or with a strong presence in Spain.
Future editions will include the participation of representatives of Cultural Routes and institutions in other EPA member states
The live streaming of the webinar can be followed through the Cultural Routes Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cultureroutes. The audience is invited to send questions for the speakers through the live chat. Please note that the seminar will be held in SPANISH.
We look forward to your participation!
- Stefano Dominioni, Executive Secretary of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes, Director of the European Institute of Cultural Routes
- Eladio Fernandez-Galiano, Special Advisor to the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe Programme
- Miguel Angel Martin Ramos, President of the Cooperation Network of Routes of Emperor Charles V
- Ramon Montes, Technical Coordinator of Prehistoric Rock Art Trails
- Mª Nava Castro Domínguez, Director of Turismo Galicia
- Concepcion de Santa Ana Fernandez, Managing Director of Fundación Pública Andaluza El Legado Andalusí
- Victor Sorenssen, Director of the European Association for the Preservation and Promotion of Jewish Culture and Heritage
- Monica Redondo Alvarez, Counsellor, Deputy Directorate General on International Cooperation and Promotion of Culture, Ministry on Culture and Sport, Spain
- Elena Valdes del Fresno, Head of Cultural Tourism and Content Marketing of Tourspain
- Jordi Tresserras Juan, Director of LABPATC Lab of Heritage and Cultural Tourism, Universitat de Barcelona