Search on Reservations and Declarations
Reservations and Declarations for Treaty No.182 - Second Additional Protocol to the European Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
SwitzerlandDeclaration contained in the instrument of ratification deposited on 4 October 2004 - Or. Fr.
Switzerland declares that the following authorities shall be regarded as Swiss judicial authorities for the purposes of the Convention and the Protocol :
- the Tribunals, their courts, chambers or sections;
- the Public Prosecutor (Ministère Public) of the Confederation;
- the Federal investigating judges;
- the Federal Office of Justice;
- the authorities empowered by cantonal or federal law to hold an enquiry in criminal cases, to issue warrants of repression and to take decisions in a procedure connected with a criminal case.
The detailed list of the Swiss judicial authorities can be consulted on line at the following address
(*): French http://www.rhf.admin.ch/etc/medialib/data/rhf.Par.0003.File.tmp/direktverkehr-f.pdf
(*) Last updating : contained in a Note verbale from the Permanent Representation of Switzerland, dated 13 November 2006, registered at the Secretariat General on 14 November 2006 - Or. Fr.
Period covered: 01/02/2005 -
Articles concerned : 6