Search on Reservations and Declarations
Reservations and Declarations for Treaty No.182 - Second Additional Protocol to the European Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
Declarations in force as of today
Status as of 29/03/2016
CyprusDeclaration contained in a Note verbale from the Permanent Representation of Cyprus, dated 28 January 2015, deposited with the instrument of ratification on 12 February 2015 – Or. Engl.
In accordance with Article 24 of the Convention, as replaced by Article 6 of the Second Additional Protocol, the Government of the Republic of Cyprus declares that the following shall be considered as judicial Authorities for the purposes of the Convention and its Protocols:
- all Courts of the Republic of Cyprus exercising criminal jurisdiction;
- the Attorney General of the Republic;
- the Ministry of Justice and Public Order;
- the Chief of Police;
- the Director of Customs and Excise;
- the Commissioner of Taxation;
- the Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS);
- any person empowered by national law to investigate according to Article 4(2) of the Criminal Procedure Law.
Period covered: 01/06/2015 -
Articles concerned : 6