Reservations and Declarations for Treaty No.160 - European Convention on the Exercise of Children's Rights
Nature of declaration : Declarations, Denunciations, Derogations
Status as of 19/08/2019
SpainDeclarationcontained in the instrument of ratification deposited on 18 December 2014 - Or. Fr.
In accordance with Article 1, paragraph 4, of the Convention, Spain declares that the Convention shall apply to the following proceedings categories:
- Proceedings relating to marriage annulment, separation and divorce and to modification of the measures adopted during those procedures.
- Proceedings relating exclusively to guardianship and custody of minor or to alimony claimed by a parent against the other on behalf of minor children.
- Proceedings relating to filiation, paternity and maternity.
- Proceedings for the contestation of administrative resolutions regarding the protection of minors.
- Proceedings aimed to adopt protection measures of minors in cases referred to in Articles 158 and 216 of the Civil Code.
- Proceedings for the adoption of measures relating to the return of minor victims of international abduction.
- Proceedings for the settlement of issues relating to the exercise of parental authority in case of disagreement between the parents (Article 156 of the Civil Code).
- Proceedings related to foster and adoption of minors (Articles 1825 to 1832 of the Civil Procedure Act of 1881).
- Nomination of guardian or curator (Articles 1833 to 1840 of the Civil Procedure Act of 1881).
- And, in general, any family proceedings in which the rights of minors may be affected by the decision that is taken.
Period covered: 01/04/2015 -
Articles concerned : 1