Reservations and Declarations for Treaty No.160 - European Convention on the Exercise of Children's Rights
Nature of declaration : Declarations, Denunciations, Derogations
Status as of 27/05/2019
AlbaniaDeclaration contained in a Note verbale from the Permanent Representation of Albania, dated 18 October 2011, deposited with the instrument of ratification on 19 October 2011 - Or. Engl.
In accordance with Article 1, paragraph 4, of the Convention, the Republic of Albania declares that it shall apply the Convention for any family matter before a judicial authority belonging to the child in regard to :
- review of disputes arising from marriage;
- review of consequences of marriage dissolution;
- recognition and challenge of maternity and paternity;
- review of disputes for granting of alimony (maintenance) obligation;
- exercise of parental responsibility;
- protection from all forms of violence.
Period covered: 01/02/2012 -
Articles concerned : 1