Reservations and Declarations for Treaty No.073 - European Convention on the Transfer of Proceedings in Criminal Matters
Nature of declaration : Reservations
Status as of 24/08/2019
AlbaniaReservation contained in the instrument of ratification deposited on 4 April 2000 - Or. Engl.
With reference to Appendix I, sub-paragraphs a, b, c, d and g the Republic of Albania declares that it reserves the right:
- to refuse a request for proceedings, if it considers that the offence is purely religious offence;
- to refuse a request for proceedings for an act the sanctions for which, in accordance with its own law, can be imposed only by an administrative authority;
- not to accept Article 22;
- not to accept Article 23;
- not to apply Articles 30 and 31 in respect of an act for which the sanctions, in accordance with its own law or that of the other State concerned, can be imposed only by an administrative authority.
Period covered: 05/07/2000 -
Articles concerned : 41