[11/01/10 09:30] Sexual assault crimes must be taken more seriously by governments and parliaments. The injuries inflicted by rape are deep and long-lasting, in many cases gravely hurting the physical and psychological integrity of the victims. Though these crimes are largely hidden and their...
[23/04/09 12:00] The Commissioner published today an exchange of letters with Ambassador Lamberto Zannier, Special Representative of the UN Secretary General in Kosovo on the situation of the Roma, Askhali and Egyptian families who are living in the lead-contaminated camps of Cesmin Lug and...
- The right of older persons to dignity and autonomy in care
- Reconciliation Stalled in the Western Balkans
- Ending restrictions on family reunification: good for refugees, good for host societies
- Arbitrary Internet blocking jeopardises freedom of expression
- The long march against homophobia and transphobia