“I welcome the government’s efforts to combat domestic violence in Malta. The transposition into...
Bosnia and Herzegovina authorities should spare no effort to build a truly cohesive society and effectively protect media freedomStrasbourg 07/11/2017
“The authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina should lay the foundations for a more cohesive society...
Commissioner Muižnieks calls on Swedish Parliament to be ambitious in plans to establish a national human rights institutionStrasbourg 30/10/2017
In a letter addressed to the Parliament of Sweden published today, Commissioner Muižnieks...
- 17/11/2017, Speech at the 1164th Plenary Meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council
- 07/11/2017, Report following the visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina from 12 to 16 June 2017
- 30/10/2017, Letter to the Swedish Parliament on the establishment of a national human rights institution
- 19/10/2017, Third party intervention on 10 cases v. Turkey concerning freedom of expression
- 17/10/2017, Report following the visit to Switzerland from 22 to 24 May 2017
- Ending restrictions on family reunification: good for refugees, good for host societies
- Arbitrary Internet blocking jeopardises freedom of expression
- The long march against homophobia and transphobia
- Respecting the human rights of persons with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities: an obligation not yet fully understood
- 21/11 - Event hosted by UNHCR Switzerland and the Centre Suisse pour la Défense des Droits de Migrants on strategic litigation in family reunification, Berne
- 22-24/11 – Visit to Liechtenstein