At their meeting on 5 July, the Ministers' Deputies adopted the following texts:
- a recommendation of the Committee of Ministers to member States regarding “special investigation techniques” in relation to serious crimes including acts of terrorism (for more information, see the Explanatory Memorandum);
- a Protocol amending the Additional Protocol to the Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons (ETS No. 167), which will be opened for signature on 22 November 2017 (for more information, see the Explanatory report);
- resolutions on the implementation of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities by Italy and Hungary;
- resolutions on the application of the European Code of Social Security and its Protocol by Belgium, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
The Deputies also held exchanges of views with:
- Ms Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President of the Commission, on relations between the two organisations;
- Mr Goran Klemenčič, Minister of Justice of Slovenia, on the importance of the implementation of the European Convention on Human Rights;
- Mr Wojciech Sawicki, Secretary General of the Parliamentary Assembly, on the activities of the Assembly during its 3rd part Session last week.