Enhanced quality of healthcare services in prisons
Quality of the provision and organisation of health care services (including mental health care) for inmates are further enhanced in line with European standards: developing specialised tools, policies and improving the material medical conditions in prisons.
Through the infographics developed with the financial support of the Council of Europe Project Consolidation of the criminal justice system based on respect for human rights in the Republic of Moldova", you can learn about:
- Contributions of the People's Advocates to the process of improving the legislation;
- Management and investigation of requests received at the People's Advocate Office;
- The rights most often invoked in the requests addressed to the People's Advocate;
- The rights most often invoked in the requests addressed to the People's Advocate for children's rights;
- Ex officio notifications of the People's Advocate for the rights of the child;
- Human rights promotion activity;
- The activity carried out by the Torture Prevention Directorate of the Office of the People's Advocate;
- The National Mechanism for the Prevention of Torture represented by the Council for the Prevention of Torture under the Office of the People's Advocate.