Capacity-building of professionals
- Increased capacity of national authorities to develop national legislation and policies in line with CoE standards on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence, including the Istanbul Convention;
- Application of knowledge and skills on the Istanbul Convention and Council of Europe standards on gender equality by legal professionals and civil servants when dealing with cases of violence against women and domestic violence.
- Capacity-building sessions of legal professionals and police officers on VAW/DV, through the Council of Europe HELP Programme (Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals);
- Development of guidelines methodology for training of trainers (ToT) for social workers;
- ToTs for social workers and cascade trainings;