Council of Europe standards and tools
The various Council of Europe bodies and intergovernmental committees have developed a wealth of standards, tools and resources to assist member states in creating and implementing responses against violence against children.
Several other search engines regarding Council of Europe standards and case law exist and provide access to the outcomes of the work of different Council of Europe bodies, namely for searching:
- Council of Europe Conventions listed in the Treaty Office;
- Recommendations and Resolutions issued by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe;
- Resolutions and Recommendations issued by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe;
- the Resolutions and Recommendations issued by the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe;
- information on the caselaw of the European Court of Human Rights, in addition to thematic factsheets concerning cases involving children;
- information on the Conclusions of the European Committee of Social Rights.
Find out more about the Council of Europe’s work on tackling violence against children: