Clearinghouse on responses to violence against children
This Clearinghouse offers access to international, European and national tools and mechanisms that have been developed to respond to various forms of violence against children (VAC), including through prevention, protection of children and support to victims.
Special emphasis is put on integrated strategies following multi-sectorial and multi-stakeholder approaches as promoted by Recommendation CM/Rec(2009)10 of the Committee of Ministers on Guidelines on Integrated National Strategies for the Protection of Children from Violence. The “filtering tool ”on the present page facilitates the access to specific categories of information to be selected from a list.
Several other search engines regarding Council of Europe standards and case law exist and provide access to the outcomes of the work of different Council of Europe bodies, namely for searching:
- Council of Europe Conventions listed in the Treaty Office;
- Recommendations and Resolutions issued by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe;
- Resolutions and Recommendations issued by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe;
- the Resolutions and Recommendations issued by the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe;
- information on the caselaw of the European Court of Human Rights, in addition to thematic factsheets concerning cases involving children;
- information on the Conclusions of the European Committee of Social Rights.”