The Council of Europe offers a wide range of resources that can be used to promote and implement further protection of children’s rights. These resources are in the form of legal standards, case law, reports and publications on children’s rights, campaign materials and a wealth of audio-visual material.
For inspiration, and as a helpful tool for the implementation of children’s rights standards, the Council of Europe has developed a compendium of good practices developed in member states. States are encouraged to share their good practices with the Council of Europe by contacting us.
- 1st Regional Conference addressing Online child sexual exploitation and abuse
- The Republic of Moldova celebrates European values
- Grant opportunities for awareness raising to prevent and combat Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- HELP course on child-friendly justice launched in the Republic of Moldova
- Strengthening civil society participation in implementing and monitoring the Lanzarote Convention