The Children's Rights Division guided by the Council of Europe's Strategy for the Rights of the Child carries out diverse activities (intergovernmental, monitoring and co-operation) aimed at protecting and promoting children's rights in its member and non-member states. To this end, it requires on a regular basis a social media consultant(s) to contribute to the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of various social media campaigns to promote and raise awareness of its activities and to strengthen social media dimension.
In that context, the Division is looking for a maximum of 5 experienced social media consultants (natural and legal persons) to provide social media management services in the field of children’s rights to be requested on an as needed basis.
Interested applicants are invited to consult the documents below and carefully follow the instructions for submission. Namely, all applicants are requested to submit the following elements:
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement;
- A detailed CV, preferably in Europass Format, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- Registration documents, for legal persons only;
- 3 samples of recent social media campaigns designed and implemented by the tenderer including a description of their approach to the campaign;
- A company presentation with recent experience, for legal persons only.
The deadline for applications is 20 December 2021 (23:59 CET) to be addressed exclusively to firstname.lastname@example.org.