The Council of Europe is looking for a consultant to carry out a feasibility study on the possible establishment of a mechanism for the certification of AI solutions by the CEPEJ.
A detailed description of the tasks can be found here.
The consultant should have the following profile:
- University degree in law or political science, social sciences or other related fields ;
- At least 10 years of professional experience as an academic, researcher, professional lawyer ;
- Proven experience in the field of standardization and certification;
- Good knowledge of the work and functioning of the CEPEJ;
- Excellent research, analysis and writing skills; Good communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of French or English.
Expressions of interest accompanied by a curriculum vitae mentioning relevant experience should be sent to the following address: email@example.com by 5 February 2020 at the latest.
The Secretariat of the CEPEJ will carry out a first examination of the applications and will contact the selected candidate(s).