The CCJE Working Group will meet from 19 to 21 June in Saverne and Strasbourg to prepare an Opinion on " The role of court clerks and legal assistants within the courts and their relationship with judges ". In particular, the work of the group will be based on the replies to the questionnaire completed by the member States of the Council of Europe and the draft prepared by the scientific expert, Mrs. Anne Sanders (Germany). The Opinion is expected to be adopted at the CCJE plenary meeting on 6-8 November 2019 in Strasbourg.
The CCJE is preparing an Opinion on "The role of court clerks and legal assistants within the courts and their relationship with judges".
headline Strasbourg 13 May 2019
- Diminuer la taille du texte
- Augmenter la taille du texte
- Imprimer la page
- Imprimer en PDF
Conferences and other events
- General Assembly of the European Network of Councils for the Judiciary "the Future of the Rule of Law and Justice in Europe”
5-7 June 2019
- Final Conference of the Rule of Law Project
13-14 May 2019
- Round table on judiciary in Poland
25 March 2019