To better understand the challenges at stake, you will find here non-exhaustive links of relevant documents or articles. The language is mentioned between brackets: ENG for English content, FRA for French etc.
Views expressed herein belong solely to the authors and do not reflect any official position of the Council of Europe.
- (ENG) J. Stanley, Pitfalls of Artificial Intelligence Decisionmaking Highlighted In Idaho ACLU Case, ACLU, 2 June 2017
- (ENG) M. Chin, An AI just beat top lawyers at their own game, Mashable, 26 February 2018
- (ENG) P. Watson, Artificial intelligence is making fake news worse, Business Insider, 6 April 2018
- (ENG) C. Stupp, Twenty-four EU countries sign artificial intelligence pact in bid to compete with US and China, EURACTIV, 10 April 2018
- (ENG) Shearman & Sterling LLP, Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms in Cartel Cases: Risks in Potential Broad Theories of Harm, JDSUPRA, 16 April 2018
- (ITA) C. Castelli, D. Piana, Giustizia predittiva. La qualità della giustizia in due tempi, Questione Giustizia, 15 May 2018
- (FRA) V. Nouyrigat, IA : La faille inattendue, Science & Vie, 23 mai 2018
- (ENG) H. A. Kissinger, How the Enlightment Ends, The Atlantic, June 2018
- (ENG) Z.C. Lipton, From AI to ML to AI: On Swirling Nomenclature & Slurried Thought, Approximately Correct, 5 June 2018
- (ENG) H. Crouch, NHS England ‘to publish AI code of conduct later this year’, Digital Health, 19 July 2018
- (ENG) M. Bridges, AI will cost jobs on grand scale, says Bank of England chief economist, The Times, 21 August 2018
- (ENG) J. Snow, An AI Glossary, The New York Times, 18 October 2018
- (FRA) H. Guillaud, IA des limites de l'éthique aux promesses de régulation, Blog InternetActu sur Le Monde, 15 mai 2019