Signed: 17 November 2005
Ratified: 23 March 2011
Entry into force: 1 July 2011
1st Evaluation Round
- GRETA's Report and Government’s Comments, published on 18 September 2014
- Recommendation of the Committee of the Parties, adopted on 5 December 2014
- Government’s Reply to the Committee of the Parties’ Recommendation, received on 5 December 2016
- appendix 1.1 (only available in French)
- appendix 1.2 (only available in French)
- appendix 2 (only available in French)
- appendix 3 (only available in French)
- appendix 4 (only available in French)
- Modification of the Criminal Code concerning THB (only available in Catalan)
Round-table meeting as a follow-up to the 1st evaluation report
A round-table meeting on the follow-up to GRETA’s first report and the Committee of the Parties’ recommendation on the implementation of the Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings by Andorra took place in Andorra la Vella on 20 October 2016.
The meeting was co-organised by the Anti-Trafficking Division of the Council of Europe and the Ministry of Social Affairs, Justice and Interior of Andorra. It brought together some 20 representatives of relevant governmental agencies and non-governmental organisations who discussed measures taken to strengthen the implementation of the Convention since the publication of GRETA’s report on Andorra in July 2014 and ways in which the Council of Europe can support Andorra in its anti-trafficking efforts.
Andorra is expected to provide information of the measures taken to implement the recommendations made by GRETA and the Committee of the Parties by 5 December 2016.
2st Evaluation Round