The Council of Europe is currently implementing a Project on “Improving the Effectiveness of Family Courts: Better Protection of the Rights of Family Members”.
The purpose of this call is to identify a maximum of four providers in the area of gender-mainstreaming to be requested by the Council on an as needed basis, for the provision of services outlined in the “Act of Engagement”.
Interested candidates are invited to apply as described in the Tender File and fill out the requested “Act of Engagement” form while attaching the “Documents to be provided”. The deadline for submission of tenders is 30 June 2021 (inclusive).
Please read carefully the requirements of the call:
Tenders (Filled act of engagement and other supporting documents) shall be submitted by email only (with attachments) to the email address: email@example.com with the following reference in subject: Tender: Consultancy-Gender. Tenders addressed to another email address will be rejected.
All questions shall be submitted at least 5 (five) working days before the deadline for submission of the tenders and shall be exclusively addressed to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the following reference in subject: Question: Consultancy-Gender.
All supporting documents shall be submitted in English, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender. If any of the necessary documents are missing, the Council of Europe reserves the right to reject the tender. All supporting documents should be submitted either in PDF.
Documents to be provided
- A completed and signed copy of the Act of Engagement (See attached);
- A detailed CV, preferably in Europass Format, demonstrating clearly that the tenderer fulfils the eligibility criteria;
- A list of all owners and executive officers, for legal persons only;
- A motivation letter (maximum one page) describing the tenderer’s interest in and specific contribution to the present consultancy;
- A word document outlining how the tenderer meets each of the eligibility and award criteria mentioned above under item E. A text of maximum 200 words per each criterion shall describe, preferably with reference to concrete examples, the tenderer’s relevant experience and competences in relation to the given criterion. Text exceeding the 200 words per criterion will not be considered;
- Sample of a gender mainstreaming strategy, action plan, assessment or report for an international technical cooperation project prepared by the tenderer.
- University Degree or equivalent in sociology, psychology, gender/ women’s studies, social sciences, human rights, international development, or a related field.
- Fluency in English with good verbal and written skills (at least level B2 of the CEFR).
- Financial offer not exceeding the limit set out in the Act of Engagement.
- At least 2 years of practical and relevant experience in gender analysis and mainstreaming gender equality in programmes or projects (30%).
- At least two specific experiences in designing and/or delivering training on gender equality and/or experience of working with relevant stakeholders from the judiciary, governmental and non-governmental institutions nationally, preferably through international technical cooperation projects on gender mainstreaming (30%).
- Writing and presentation skills (20%).
- Financial offer (20%).
The Council reserves the right to hold interviews with eligible tenderers.
The Act of Engagement must be completed, signed and scanned in its entirety (i.e. including all the pages). The scanned Act of Engagement may be sent page by page (attached to a single email) or as a compiled document, although a compiled document would be preferred. For all scanned documents, .pdf files are preferred.