The European Institute of Cultural Routes (EICR, Luxembourg), the technical agency of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe Programme, is looking for a Communication Officer (M/F), CDI, Part-time: 20H / week (flexible hours).
- Media relations (press, internet), visibility and promotion at European level;
- Updating of the website and publications;
- Development and promotion of the website;
- Animation of our profiles on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Creation of newsletters, press reviews and their distribution;
- Writing of speeches, presentations;
- Management of communications planning, activity program schedules;
- Preparation and monitoring of events and programs related to activities;
- Preparation of the annual activity report;
- Coordination with the communication officers of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe and European institutional partners.
- Confirmed experience of at least 3 years in a similar position
- Excellent command of oral and written English (native speaker or proficient)
- Very good command of French (oral and written)
- Perfect command of current MS Office tools, web design software (Photoshop, Indesign, Visme, etc.), communication and social media
- Organizational capacity, rigor, method and autonomy
Place of work:
- European Institute of Cultural Routes ASBL, Abbaye de Neumünster, 28 Rue Munster, L-2160 Luxembourg.
The selection procedure includes a pre-selection based on the application files and may include written tests of a professional, linguistic nature and / or interviews.
Applications with cover letter, CV and portfolio should be sent to:
European Institute of Cultural Routes ASBL
28 Rue Munster L-2160 Luxembourg
Phone: +352 24 12 50-30
Application deadline: 9 October 2020
The complete job description can downloaded here.