Vorbehalte und Erklärungen für Vertrag Nr.165 - Übereinkommen über die Anerkennung von Qualifikationen im Hochschulbereich in der europäischen Region
Art der Erklärung : Obrigkeiten
NorwegenDeclaration contained in a Note Verbale from the Permanent Representative of Norway, dated 29 April 1999, handed over at the time of deposit of the instrument of ratification on 29 April 1999 - Or. Engl. .
According to Article II.2 of the Convention, Norway declares that the following authorities are competent to make different categories of decisions in recognition cases in Norway:
A person who holds a degree from or has been trained at a foreign institution which does not fall within the scope of Act No. 22 of 12 May 1995 relating to Universities and Colleges, can apply to institutions under the Act to have the degree or training recognised as a part of a general degree or equivalent to a degree, professional training or other educational program offered at the institution.
The Act No. 22 of 12 May 1995 relating to Universities and Colleges applies to:
- the universities: the University of Oslo, the University of Bergen, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, and the University of Tromsø with the Norwegian College of Fishery Science,
- the university colleges: the Oslo School of Architecture, the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, the Norwegian College of Physical Education and Sport, the Norwegian College of Agriculture, the Norwegian State Academy of Music, and the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science,
- the state colleges: Agder College, Akershus College, Bergen College, Bodø College, Buskerud College, Finnmark College, Gjøvik College, Harstad College, Hedmark College, Lillehammer College, Molde College, Narvik College, Nesna College, Nord-Trøndelag College, Oslo College, Sogn og Fjordane College, Stavanger College, Stord/Haugesund College, Sør-Trøndelag College, Telemark College, Tromsø College, Vestfold College, Østfold College, Ålesund College, and the Saami College,
- the art colleges: the National College of Art and Design, Bergen, and the National College of Art, Crafts and Design, Oslo.
In Kraft: 01/06/1999 - 18/09/2000
Artikel betroffen : II.2
Declaration contained in a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway, dated 13 September 2000, registered at the Secretariat General on 18 September 2000 - Engl.
According to The Act No. 22 of 12 May 1995 on Universities and Colleges, the higher education institutions are the competent authorities to make decisions in recognition cases. The Act applies to :
- the Universities : University of Oslo, University of Bergen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, University of Tromsø with the Norwegian College of Fishery Science;
- specialised University institutions : Oslo School of Architecture, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Norwegian College of Sport Sciences, Norwegian Academy of Music, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Agricultural University of Norway;
- University Colleges : Agder University College, Akershus University College, Bergen University College, Bodø University College, Buskerud University College, Finnmark University College, Gjøvik University College, Harstad University College, Hedmark University College, Lillehammer University College, Molde University College, Narvik University College, Nesna University College, Nord-Trøndelag University College, Oslo University College, Sogn og Fjordane University College, Stavanger University College, Stord/Haugesund University College, Sør-Trøndelag University College, Telemark University College, Tromsø University College, Vestfold University College, Østfold University College, Volda University College, Ålesund University College, Saami University College ;
- National Institutes of Arts : Bergen Institute of Art, Oslo Institute of Art.
In Kraft: 18/09/2000 -
Artikel betroffen : II.2