Vorbehalte und Erklärungen für Vertrag Nr.009 - Zusatzprotokoll zur Konvention zum Schutze der Menschenrechte und Grundfreiheiten
Art der Erklärung : Vorbehalte
GeorgienReservation contained in the instrument of ratification deposited on 7 June 2002 - Or. Engl./Geo.
The Parliament of Georgia declares that:
1. Article 1 of the Protocol shall not apply to persons who have or will obtain status of “internally displaced persons” in accordance with “the Law of Georgia on Internally Displaced Persons” until the elimination of circumstances motivating the granting of this status (until the restoration of the territorial integrity of Georgia). In accordance with the aforementioned law, Georgia assumes responsibility to ensure the exercise of rights over property that exist on the place of permanent residence of internally displaced persons after the reasons mentioned in Article 1, paragraph 1, of this law have been eliminated.
2. Article 1 of the Protocol shall be applied to the operational sphere of “the Law of Georgia on the Ownership of Agricultural Land” in accordance with the requirements of Articles 4, 8, 15 and 19 of this Law.
3. Article 1 of the Protocol shall be applied within the limits of Articles 2 and 3 of the Law of Georgia on Transference into Private Property of the Non-Agricultural Lands Being in Possession of Natural Persons and Legal Persons of Private Law”.
4. Article 1 of the Protocol shall be applied within the limits of the “Law of Georgia on Privatisation of the State Property”.
5. With regard to the compensation of pecuniary assets placed on accounts of the former Georgian public-commercial banks, Article 1 of the Protocol shall be applied within the limits of the normative act adopted in pursuance of the Decree No. 258 of the President of Georgia of 2 July 2001.
In Kraft: 07/06/2002 -
Artikel betroffen : 1
Reservation contained in the instrument of ratification deposited on 7 June 2002 - Or. Engl./Geo.
Georgia declares that it interprets Article 2 of the Protocol as not imposing on the State additional financial commitments relating to special educational establishments (with a specific philosophical or religious orientation) other than those provided by the legislation of Georgia.
In Kraft: 07/06/2002 -
Artikel betroffen : 2