Tomorrow, 5 June, is World Environment Day. Initiated as an annual event by the United Nations to...
The Commissioner intervenes before the European Court of Human Rights in a case concerning family reunification in SwedenStrasbourg 03/06/2019
Today, the Commissioner published her written observations submitted to the European Court of...
The Commissioner regrets the adoption by the Polish Sejm and Senate of legislation on life imprisonment which is contrary to the case-law of the European Court of Human RightsStrasbourg 27/05/2019
The Commissioner regrets that the Polish Sejm and Senate adopted last week amendments to the...
- 11/06/2019, Speech at the World’s leading Summit on human rights in the digital age
- 03/06/2019, Third party intervention concerning the case Dabo v. Sweden related to the refusal to grant family reunification
- 27/05/2019, Letter to the Senate of Poland regarding life emprisonment
- 24/05/2019, Speech on violence against women
- 23/05/2019, Letter addressed to the Parliament of Germany regarding a bill that aims at facilitating removals of people obliged to leave the country
- 22/05/2019, 1st quarterly activity report 2019
- Living in a clean environment: a neglected human rights concern for all of us
- Ethnic profiling: a persisting practice in Europe
- European states must demonstrate resolve for lasting and concrete change for Roma people
- Paris Principles at 25: Strong National Human Rights Institutions Needed More Than Ever