25 Nov 2021 18:32:00Strasbourg 25/11/2021
The arrest and detention of a large group of Crimean Tatars, including several journalists, who...
24 Nov 2021 16:23:00
Combating violence against women in a digital age utilising the Istanbul Convention: GREVIO General Recommendation No.1 on the Digital Dimension of Violence against WomenStrasbourg 24/11/2021
Dear GREVIO members, Distinguished speakers, Colleagues and friends, Let me begin by...
23 Nov 2021 10:19:00
Commissioner seeks clarification over criminal proceedings against Armenian human rights defender Sashik SultanyanStrasbourg 23/11/2021
In a letter to the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Armenia published today, the Council of...
- 24/11/2021, Speech at the GREVIO event on Recommendation No. 1
- 10/11/2021, Third Party Intervention in cases concerning abortion rights in Poland
- 28/10/2021, Speech "Human Rights and Climate Change", International symposium
- 21/10/2021, Speech at the meeting of the Parties of the Aarhus Convention
- 19/10/2021, Letter to the National Council of the Slovak Republic
- 18/10/2021, Speech at the 60th Anniversary of the European Social Charter
- Pride vs. indignity: political manipulation of homophobia and transphobia in Europe
- Boosting child and youth participation - from voice to choice
- Let us make Europe a safe place for environmental human rights defenders
- Journalists covering public assemblies need to be protected
- Reform of mental health services: an urgent need and a human rights imperative