120th session of the Committee of Ministers
The 120th session of the Committee of Ministers brought together, in Strasbourg, Ministers for Foreign Affairs or State Secretaries for European Affairs of the 47 member states of the organisation.
Micheline Calmy-Rey, Head of Switzerland's Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, chaired the official session, which began at 9.30 am.
At the close of the session, ''the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia'' took over from Switzerland the chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers for the next six months.
A press conference with outgoing Chairperson Micheline Calmy-Rey, incoming Chairman Antonio Miloshoski, and Secretary General Thorbjørn Jagland held at 3 pm (Room 1, Palais de l'Europe, 2nd floor). (more...)
- Final press release
- Press release - priorities of the Chair
- Declaration by Micheline Calmy-Rey on the occasion of the joint press conference with Antonio Miloshoski, Foreign Minister of ''the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia'' [fr]
- Speech by Thorbjørn Jagland
- Declaration by Micheline Calmy-Rey and Antonio Miloshoski on Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Conclusion of Switzerland's chairmanship of the Council of Europe