|Steering Committee (CDMSI)|
|Bureau of the Committee (CDMSI-BU)|
|Former Steering Committee (CDMC)|
|Former Bureau of the Committee (CDMC-BU)|
|Rights of Internet Users|
|Legal and Human Rights Capacity Building|
|FORMER GROUPS OF SPECIALISTS|
|Public Service Media Governance|
|Protection Neighbouring Rights of Broadcasting Organisations|
|Public service Media|
hate speech - Living together on-line"
Reykjavik - Iceland
28-29 May 2009
|European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)|
|Committee of Ministers texts|
|Parliamentary Assembly texts|
Strasbourg, 1 February 2009
AD HOC ADVISORY GROUP ON CROSS-BORDER INTERNET
1. Opening of the meeting and adoption of the agenda
2. Election of chairperson
3. Information of interest to the work of the MC-S-CI
4. Examination of international cooperation in relation to the protection of critical Internet resources, with particular focus on:
- shared or mutual responsibilities of states in ensuring that critical Internet resources are managed in the public interest and as a public asset;
- proposals relating to the prevention and management of events, including malicious acts, falling within member states’ jurisdictions or territories, which could block or significantly impede Internet access to or within fellow members of the international community.
5. Examination of the feasibility of drafting an instrument designed to preserve or reinforce the protection of cross-border flow of Internet traffic openness and neutrality.
6. Participation in EuroDIG.
7. Other business
This document will not be distributed at the meeting. Please bring this copy.
Ce document ne sera pas distribué en réunion. Prière de vous munir de cet exemplaire.