The Committee is examining Charter provisions relating to labour rights
Conclusions 2014 (Revised European Social Charter) and Conclusions XX-3 (2014) (1961 Charter)
The examination of Charter provisions related to labour rights is underway.
The following articles are concerned for countries having ratified either the Revised Charter or the 1961 Charter and the 1988 Additional Protocol:
- Article 2 (Right to just conditions of work)
- Article 4 (Right to a fair remuneration)
- Article 5 (Right to organise)
- Article 6 (Right to bargain collectively)
- Article 21 or Article 2 of the 1988 Additional Protocol for States have ratified this instrument ( )
- Article 22 or Article 3 of the 1988 Additional Protocol for States have ratified this instrument ( )
The States bound by the Revised Charter will also report on the following article:
- Article 26 (Right to dignity in the workplace)
- Article 28 (Right of workers’ representatives to protection in the undertaking and facilities to be accorded to them)
- Article 29 (Right to information and consultation in procedures of collective redundancy)
The reference period covered is from 2009-2012. The deadline for submitting reports was 31/10/2013.
The Committee's conclusions in respect of these provisions will be adopted by the end of 2014.