Education and academic and other qualifications
· University of Oxford, All Souls College, Post
Ph.D studies, International Public Law, 1997/98;
· University St. Cyril and Methodius Skopje, Dr
International Law, 1996;
(a) Present position
· Professor at the SEE University- Tetovo,
· Visiting Professor at the Institute for Peace
Research and Security at the University of Hamburg –
Postgraduate degree program “Master of Peace and
Security Studies”, 2007-2008;
· Visiting Professor at the University of
Copenhagen - Faculty of Law, 2002;
· Senior Hall Member, Oxford University, St.
Antony's College, 1997-1998.
(b) Work at national level
· Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Special Advisor
and Director of International Law, Directorate, 1998
· Municipal Public Prosecutor, Deputy, 1986-1993
· Expert of the Trial Observation Working Group,
OSCE, Spillover Mission in Skopje, November 2002;
· Expert - Center for the Strategic Research -
Macedonian Academy of Science and Arts 2000 -.
(c) International level
· Member of the Lists of Legal Advisors of the
Member States of the UN, 1999 - 2005;
· Member of the Preparatory Commission of the UN
International Criminal Court, 1998-2000 ;
· Member of the Lists of the Conciliators
maintained by Secretary- General of the UN, 1999.
· International Public Law , SEE-University,
· International Law and Human Rights,
SEE-University, Tetovo, 2005;
· Extraordinary Law Remedy under the
International and National Law ,Academic, Skopje,
· The National Minorities in the Balkans Under
the UN and European System of protection of Human
and Minorities Rights, Magor, Skopje, 1998.